Last Updated: October 2023
One thing that you should always do is – track the list of keywords that got you any traffic in the lifetime. Sometimes a keyword that gets you traffic in one market may not get you traffic in another market. Thus it is very important to stay on top of it.
For example, we once saw
While there are a lot of keyword tracking tools, we wanted to build something that is free, or atleast where the free tiers are accessible. Now, currently we allow everyone to track 200 keywords/day. In order to prevent abuse, we keep it limited to work emails.
Top Features of the Free App Rank Checker
- Track up to 200 keywords a day.
- Check ranks for Apple iOS apps, as well as Google Play, Android apps.
- We allow upto 5 of your team members to use the tool for free. So, when you login from your company’s domain, you can have upto 5 of your team members signup. Thus, you can track up to 1000 keywords for free.
- If you need more limit, or don’t have a work e-mail, but are an app developer, then please contact us and we can increase the keyword tracking limit. We have some developers who have requested to track over 5000 keywords per day.
- You can set up the frequency. So, other keyword tracking tools offer standard daily tracking, but what if you want to track your keywords every 6 hours? We give you full control over that – via our sheet tool.
- It’s an essential ASO tool that you must have in your marketing arsenal. Mobile app promotion is incomplete unless serious focus on keyword ranking.
- If you are an app marketing agency, you can request for an extended limit. Just contact us.
- If you are a funded startup, you may be eligible for special keyword tracking limits.
Currently, you can get the add-on (available on Google Marketplace, for sheets).
We are in the process of integrating the same on Appvector UI as well.